Grand View will be celebrating our amazing teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week May 8-May 12. This is our opportunity to show our awesome teachers just how much they are appreciated.
During this special week thanks to your support of the PTA, the PTA will be catering lunch for the teachers Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. In addition, the PTA will be bringing in a coffee cart one of the mornings during the week, so that we start our teacher’s day right!
Here is how you can help celebrate them each day:
Monday, May 8
- FLOWER DAY! Have your child bring in a flower (store bought or cut from the garden). Vases will be set up in your classroom.
Tuesday, May 9
- HEALTHY SNACK DAY! Have your child bring in a healthy snack so that your teacher has a basket of snacks for the week.
Wednesday, May 10
- FAVORITE COLOR DAY! Have your child wear your teacher’s favorite color.
Thursday, May 11
- SPECIAL NOTE DAY! One of the things teachers appreciate most is hearing how they make a difference in our children’s lives. Take this opportunity for you and/or your child to tell their teacher with a card, note or picture just how much they are appreciated.
Friday, May 12
- FAVORITE THINGS DAY! Room Parents will be using class funds to buy a gift. If your family would like to bring something additional, please feel free to do so. See your Room Parent for suggestions on your teacher’s favorites.