PTA Gator Fund
Join the PTA Gator Fund and donate today!
Last year, 97% of Grand View families joined the PTA. We are so appreciative of your support for our students and school. We think we can do even better this year and we look forward to your membership donation. Our official drive starts September 15th through October 15th.
Every dollar you donate goes directly towards your student(s) experience during the same school year you donate. Your PTA donation will support the following needs throughout this school year:
- Programs/Field Trips
- Young At Art
- Science Lab
- Library Books and Resources
- Teacher Classroom Supplies
- Textbooks/Learning Materials
- Social Emotional Learning
- P.E. Equipment
- Facilities/Student Safety
1. Join the PTA and Donate: The recommended donation is $450 per student to GVPTA plus $2,000 per student to MBEF. Please consider donating in any way that is meaningful to your family. For every classroom that has 90% participation, their teacher earns an additional $100 for classroom supplies plus the students earn a donut party.
GVPTA 2022-2023 Donation Levels
Please consider donating in any way that is meaningful to your family. With your donation, you will receive:
|GV Coffee Mug||GV Custom
|PLATINUM GATOR: $450/student to PTA
+ $2,000/student to MBEF
|GOLDEN GATOR: $375/student to PTA
+ $500/student to MBEF
|MEMBER GATOR: $25/student to PTA
+ any amount to MBEF
|2. Make Your Annual Donation to MBEF
Small class sizes. Librarians. P.E. teachers. Advisors. Music teachers. Science Teachers. You won’t find them in this year’s state budget. You will find them in Manhattan Beach schools. Thanks to your generous donations last year, MBEF raised enough money to maintain our high-quality programs and the quality teachers that allow our district to be ranked THIRD in the State. And the drive continues. Better schools. Better communities. Is there a better reason? This donation must be made directly to MBEF, so visit the MBEF website to make your donation or pledge by November 1st.